- 25-Mar-2013 to 18-Jul-2014 (CST)
- Frisco , TX, USA
- Full Time
Join our Family!
Mario Sinacola & Sons is a family owned business, Managed by four sons of the company's founder, each of whom places the highest value on creating an environment where everyone can become part of their extended family. As a result, we do things differently and we believe that is what makes us successful.
While we value specific skills in your area of expertise, what we value most on our team are people who have character, integrity and confidence. Our high-energy, fast paced environment also requires flexibility and agility in each role within the organization. If you are looking for a career that will allow you to do what you do well and grow beyond your skills through new and exciting challenges, we want to hear from you.
Job Title: CDL Drivers (Class A)
• Belly Dump
• End Dump
• Heavy Equipment Haul Truck
• Water Truck (Tanker Endorsement)
• Fuel Truck (HAZMAT Endorsement)
• Lube Truck (HAZMAT Endorsement)
• Vacuum Truck
• Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment.
• Report any problems to your manager.
• Perform daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines and company policies.
• Obey applicable laws and follow dispatch instructions.
• Maintain daily logs.
• Monitor instrumentation during operation of vehicle.
• Properly load and unload equipment or materials.
• Must keep truck in a clean and orderly condition.
• Operator will be responsible for a safe work environment for themselves, co-workers, and public.
• When working with co-workers, constant eye contact will be maintained when backing, communicating using hand signals or other movements.
• Properly follow all company policies and OSHA / MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
• Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
• Assist in training less–experienced employees on the proper operations, servicing and repair of equipment to further their abilities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 1 - 5 years of experience
• Materials haul experience preferred (Heavy Highway or Commercial construction)
• Pass DOT pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and MVR.
• Pass a pre-employment DOT physical.
• Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
• Be able to work overtime when required.
• Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
• Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the MSSEI Safety Orientation
• Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA.
• Maintain current driver's license that meets state requirements, i.e., CDL, Class A/B or C
• Health, Dental, Rx and Vision insurance
• Health and dependent care flex spending plan
• Life, short-term disability insurance available
• 401k with company match
• Paid Time Off
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Mario Sinacola Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!